This class is for people with smokers who want to improve on their smoking techniques and this class will be held on September 7th, 2019 from 9 AM to about 5 PM.
This is where you buy a ticket for 2 people at $179. If you are looking to buy a ticket for one person - look for the same class on the same date with a price of $89.
During this class students will prepare:
- Three different types of competition style ribs
- A Tri-Tip Steak
- Grill an artichoke and make a wedge salad
- Prepare Chicken Leg Lollipops
- Bake a cake in a smoker
- Smoke some vegetable kabobs
- For fun the students will smoke a meat loaf and make some prosciutto wrapped stuffed figs
- These items will be complemented by some smoked cookies and watermelon salad
For The Main Course: students will spend a good part of the early morning stuffing and preparing a great prochetta...now if you have never prepared a porchetta you are in for a real treat!!!
All you need to bring is your favorite beverage. Beer, wine, pop, or water, doesn't matter.
The class will be held in 772 Industry Dr, Tukwila, WA 98188.
The class will not be taught if less than 12 people sign up.
We will update you about the condition of the class 10 days prior.
For any questions, feel free to call us (206 551 6265).